President: Julio Herrera (KK4KMO)

  Vice President: Lloyd Kurtzman (N4LJK) (Not Present)

  Corporate Secretary: Brandon Watson (N4BGW)

  Public Information Officer: Dani Burrus (KK4ZMF)

  Treasurer: Lee Abrams (WB2CUW)

  Corresponding Secretary: Lloyd Kurtzman (N4LJK) (Not Present)

Board of Directors:

   Jason Swift (WB0ATS)

   Ray Vaughan (KD4BBM)

   Bob Hernandez (KM4JAT)

Website: http:/

Minutes completed by: Dani Burrus (KK4ZMF)

Julio called the meeting to order at 19:37PM.

Julio presided over the meeting and welcomed everyone. The meeting was not broadcast live on the air tonight from the EOC. There is testing being conducted. Everyone took turns and stated their name and call sign. There are 23 attendees.

Reading of the Minutes – Dani confirmed with Brandon that minutes were taken have not been published on the website.

Secretary – Brandon is not present, nothing to report. Julio asked everyone to sign in.

Corresponding Secretary – Lloyd is not present.

Treasurer’s Report – $168.00 in the PayPal account, $5,120.74in the checking account, $200.04 in the savings account. Grand total is $5,488.78 as of the beginning of the meeting. This included 2 membership payments and a $100.00 donation.

Website – Ryan has renewed everything for our domain. Officers page needs to be updated.

Club Elmer/PIO – Dani is still trying to establish a by-laws committee. Bryan and Matt volunteered.

Club Membership – Reported there is one member that owes dues.

WinterField Day – Julio played the video Dani created from Field Day. Jason explained the event in detail. 148 Contacts were made. Group discussed ideas for alternative event locations. Thank you Jason for bringing the trailer with your radio. Summer Field Day idea, Bill Baggs.

Miami Marathon – Event was on Sunday, February 9th. Bryan told the club about their set up at Net Control.

MS Bike Marathon – April 18th and 19th. Starts at the speedway. The route has changed, obviously.

DRC Repeater Update:

147.000 – Nothing new to report.

146.760 – Nothing new to report.

444.200 – Repeater was off for an uncertain time frame. Nothing new to report.

Emergency Committee Chair – Lloyd is not preset.

Net Manager – Brandon is not present.

Presentation – Alein present about “Nano-vna”. It will do smith charts, sweeps, you can even tune your repeater cavity, it has a tracking generator. 

Testing – Testing has completed and there is 2 new Tech. Congrats to Carlos and Enrique! Enrique has decided to join the club. 

Old Business –

  1. Pending obtaining the Title to the Ambulance, Merritt has a sale lined up for this coming weekend to sell the Hambulance for $750.00.
  2. Nominating Committee – Looking to fill the Corresponding Secretary and Director position. Please see Jason.

New Business –

  1. Dani to send updated Membership Application to Dave Thompson
  2. Lee to work on ID Machine

Bob made a motion to adjourn, seconded by Matt. The DRC meeting was adjourned at 20:28. Dinner will follow.